Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Popular movies you hate

Jul 14th 2014 new
So, your friends and society absolutely love a certain movie. You think it is next to intolerable. Channel your inner Elaine and her hatred of The English Patient and tell us which popular movies you disdain.

Here's what I got:

The Never Ending Story
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Lost in Translation
Forrest Gump
Top Gun
Jul 14th 2014 new
(quote) Michael-1105113 said: So, your friends and society absolutely love a certain movie. You think it is next to intolerable. Channel your inner Elaine and her hatred of The English Patient and tell us which popular movies you disdain.

Here's what I got:

The Never Ending Story
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Lost in Translation
Forrest Gump
Top Gun
The Piano

Jul 15th 2014 new
Almost anything with Nicholas Cage. crazy
Jul 15th 2014 new
I think an old movie from the 1970s, "A Clockwork Orange" was a cult hit. I saw about 2-3 minutes of it and couldn't watch anymore. Thought it was awful. "The Wolf of Wall Street" was bad also.
Jul 15th 2014 new

The movie "Cloverfield".

It is a science fiction monster movie that follows six young New Yorkers attending a going-away party on the night that a gigantic monster attacks the city. The shaky camera style of cinematography makes it difficult to visually follow the movie. The story line and plot was predictable. A real stinker.

Jul 15th 2014 new
The Witches of Eastwick.

Though I don't outright hate it, Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I don't like the way Richard Dreyfuss' character becomes alienated from his family.
Jul 15th 2014 new
Gross Pointe Blank, which argues that hit men can just be reg'lar folks who deserve their shot at wealth and happiness.
Jul 15th 2014 new
Gross Pointe Blank, which argues that hit men can just be reg'lar folks who deserve their shot at wealth and happiness.
Jul 15th 2014 new
The Cider House Rules
Jul 15th 2014 new
Any movie directed/produced by Michael Bay.

Star Wars, Episodes I, II, and III. Especially Episode I.

Posts 1 - 10 of 37