Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Before I Die, I......

Jul 16th new
I just read Supersurvivors. It is an incredible book that weaves research and stories of those that have come back from the most horrific traumas imagined. These people became better versions of themselves. In one chapter, one of the people challenged the reader to consider and answer this:

Before I die, I.....

So, what is it that you feel that you must do before you die?
Jul 16th new
Get married! biggrin
Jul 16th new
(quote) Linda-756196 said: I just read Supersurvivors. It is an incredible book that weaves research and stories of those that have come back from the most horrific traumas imagined. These people became better versions of themselves. In one chapter, one of the people challenged the reader to consider and answer this:

Before I die, I.....

So, what is it that you feel that you must do before you die?
Set enough explosives around my house that the kids won't have to clean up the mess I leave behind.

Jul 16th new
(quote) Linda-756196 said: So, what is it that you feel that you must do before you die?
Stop breathing.
Jul 16th new
Travel more
Jul 16th new
Find the guy God intended for me.
Jul 16th new
apologize to everyone I have hurt in the past, before leaving on a journey to climb Mt. Everest. cloud
Jul 16th new
Do what God intends for me to do plus live in France biggrin(hopefully with a nice hubbie!).
Jul 16th new
(quote) Michelle-989480 said: Do what God intends for me to do plus live in France (hopefully with a nice hubbie!).
Maybe that's precisely what God intends for you?
Jul 16th new
Marriage! heart lovestruck! Blinded by love Battling eyelashes
Posts 1 - 10 of 30