Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Void Chase Bank

Jul 17th 2014 new

We as Christians must stand together please read this petition first then sign it when read

thank you for your time

tinyurl.com

Jul 17th 2014 new

Damien, with what is going on in the world today, between our invasion at the border, the
killings in Israel and Gaza, the Mideast meltdown, and now another Malaysian Jetliner
going down, LBGT issues don't scratch the surface of being relevant now.

Also, that whole concept of Chase asking employees for that information seems
highly unlikely.

Jul 17th 2014 new
(quote) Damien-722411 said:

We as Christians must stand together please read this petition first then sign it when read

thank you for your time

http://tinyurl.com/oz5d49y

I heard about that on the news. Thanks for bringing it up, Damien. I saw on the Drudge Report, today, that a baker in CO is being forced to re-educate himself and his employees about homosexuals. These things are very frightening.
Jul 17th 2014 new
I think its good to bring this up and do what we can to stand up for what is right. If we always say "there are much worse, bigger things going on" and ignore the lesser, what will become of us? We have to fight small battles or they become too big and out of control by the time we notice its a real problem.
Jul 17th 2014 new
(quote) Kirsten-1064175 said: I think its good to bring this up and do what we can to stand up for what is right. If we always say "there are much worse, bigger things going on" and ignore the lesser, what will become of us? We have to fight small battles or they become too big and out of control by the time we notice its a real problem.

I don't even think the paper is legitimate. Ignoring big battles is a sure way to loose the war.

Jul 18th 2014 new
(quote) Marianne-100218 said:

I don't even think the paper is legitimate. Ignoring big battles is a sure way to loose the war.

Hi Marianne, with all respect to you, I disagree. I am not sure about this paper being legitimate or not. And I definitely do not think we should ignore the big battles either! All Im saying is that we can't ignore little ones because they then turn into big battles themselves. And then we have a tougher, bigger problem on our hands. But I suppose maybe I was speaking too generally here and not on topic. I have a way of doing that =)
Posts 1 - 6 of 6