Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jul 17th new
It was all over several TV stations at the gym. No way to avoid seeing the coverage which mostly amounted to a bunch of supposed experts spouting their own opinions as though they were facts.
Apparently, this is causing the stock market to, "plummet" and WW3 is about to start. How about checking your 'facts' BEFORE reporting them?
Jul 17th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: It was all over several TV stations at the gym. No way to avoid seeing the coverage which mostly amounted to a bunch of supposed experts spouting their own opinions as though they were facts.
Apparently, this is causing the stock market to, "plummet" and WW3 is about to start. How about checking your 'facts' BEFORE reporting them?
the fact is it was shot down.The wreckage alone confirms it. It is also the third palne to be shot down in that region.
Jul 17th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: the fact is it was shot down.The wreckage alone confirms it. It is also the third palne to be shot down in that region.
Correction, second confirmed plane, the fighter is still under investigation.
Jul 17th new
As of the coverage I saw around 2PM EDST, Yes, in fact the plane came down. It had not yet been determined by anyone's investigation that it was shot down. Granted, that appears to be the most probable cause, but I would hold off calling it a fact until there is at least a preliminary investigation of the site, wreckage and/or black box.
Having one of our retired generals on air, postulating that it was not only shot down, but that the shooting was most likely a mistake by Russian forces and not a deliberate act, well, that seems to be speculation... as of that time.
Jul 17th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: As of the coverage I saw around 2PM EDST, Yes, in fact the plane came down. It had not yet been determined by anyone's investigation that it was shot down. Granted, that appears to be the most probable cause, but I would hold off calling it a fact until there is at least a preliminary investigation of the site, wreckage and/or black box.
Having one of our retired generals on air, postulating that it was not only shot down, but that the shooting was most likely a mistake by Russian forces and not a deliberate act, well, that seems to be speculation... as of that time.
www.usatoday.com
Jul 17th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/07/17/malaysian-airlines-crash-ukraine-russia/1277976
Oops,try this link.




tinyurl.com
Jul 17th new
I figure the neo-con/Anglo-American set worked with the Maidan people to blow the plane out of the sky in order to start World War III. Maniac John McCain is already saying Russia has hell to pay for this incident. The USA is run by nutcases.
Jul 17th new
Meanwhile let's pray for the souls of the 295 lives that were lost whose bodies are strewn amongst the wreckage for nine miles... rolling eyes Praying theheart
Jul 17th new
I saw this earlier today and thought I was dreaming. I pray for them. And for the world. I was thinking of that WWIII thing too. God saves us. sad Praying hug theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 33