Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Everybody please pray for the repose of Society of Mary (Marianists) Father. Paul Marshall who passed away recently www.facebook.com. I never had the chance to meet Father Paul, but my church was staffed for a long time with Priests from the Society of Mary and I knew many of their priests as their college University of Dayton as they often sent their priests over to my church when my pastor or other priests at the parish could not be there and I had wonderful experiences with all of their priests and I would not be the Catholic that I am today without them and the fact that they have lost one of their younger priests and the fact that they had to give up control over one of their schools in Dallas, Texas, because they could not supply a priest or brothers to support the mission is depressing
You can find a picture of Fr. Paul Marshall here as well

Jul 17th new
on their Facebook page as well www.facebook.com
Jul 17th new
Praying theheart rosary
Jul 17th new
Praying
Jul 17th new
may our loving and gentle Mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God welcome their beloved son, Fr. Paul Marshall, rest in the mantle of Blessed Virgin Mary and palm of Our Lord Jesus Christ ... may Fr. Paul Marshall soul and all departed soul rest in peace and perpetual light shine on them with all the Angels and Saints.... rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
Jul 17th new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 17th new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 17th new
(quote) Mark-973089 said: Everybody please pray for the repose of Society of Mary (Marianists) Father. Paul Marshall who passed away recently https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=797748766931791&set=a.131318133574861.12776.108619875844687&... I never had the chance to meet Father Paul, but my church was staffed for a long time with Priests from the Society of Mary and I knew many of their priests as their college University of Dayton as they often sent their priests over to my church when my pastor or other priests at the parish could not be there and I had wonderful experiences with all of their priests and I would not be the Catholic that I am today without them and the fact that they have lost one of their younger priests and the fact that they had to give up control over one of their schools in Dallas, Texas, because they could not supply a priest or brothers to support the mission is depressing
You can find a picture of Fr. Paul Marshall here as well

Praying Praying Praying theheart
Jul 17th new
Praying rosary theheart
Jul 18th new
Prayers offered.
Posts 1 - 10 of 16