Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Polls

Jul 17th 2014 new
Why am I not allowed to answer some polls and can answer others? I keep getting a message: "Sorry you are not authorized to access this poll." Huh?
Jul 17th 2014 new
Well this prompted me to investigate (meaning trying to vote in a poll!) and the same thing happened to me. I attempted to answer "Who is your favorite Archangel?", which only has 1 vote btw, and it said the same thing. "You do not have permission to view this poll." Why the heck not? I pay for my subscription here and I have a favorite Archangel? And then I received the same response when I attempted to respond to "How oftern do you pray?" Why wouldn't I be able to answer that either (which also had only 1 vote!) Hmm...
Jul 17th 2014 new
(quote) Kimberlie-1059215 said: Why am I not allowed to answer some polls and can answer others? I keep getting a message: "Sorry you are not authorized to access this poll." Huh?
I was not able to view any of the polls with 1-2 responses, but was able to view all but 1 (that I tried) of those with more than 2. Have you tried those?

Jul 18th 2014 new
Do the polls stop accepting answers after a certain period of time?
Jul 18th 2014 new
I got the same thing. What I didn't understand is why polls for the last several months magically appeared today. For the last month, the latest poll I saw was from February.
Jul 18th 2014 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Do the polls stop accepting answers after a certain period of time?
The ones I can't view were posted today.

Jul 21st 2014 new
Hi Kimberlie,

I'm not entirely sure what caused this to happen, however, it has since been corrected. Please contact us if you run into any more difficulty with polls.
Posts 1 - 7 of 7