Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Ban the Person Above You # 81

Jul 18th 2014 new
Kathy is banned for locking the last thread, and for telling everyone to do a happy dance. Some of us have two left feet!!
Jul 18th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Kathy is banned for locking the last thread, and for telling everyone to do a happy dance. Some of us have two left feet!!
Jim is banned for insulting lefties.

(PSssst....The Friday happy dance was my ammo to get my my kids to behave in a store and stop begging. I would threaten to break into it right then and there. It worked great!
Jul 18th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said: Jim is banned for insulting lefties.

(PSssst....The Friday happy dance was my ammo to get my my kids to behave in a store and stop begging. I would threaten to break into it right then and there. It worked great!
Kathy is banned for using fright to control her children!
Jul 18th 2014 new
jim sooo sooo banned for starting back to back new ban top of morn .................
Jul 18th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: jim sooo sooo banned for starting back to back new ban top of morn .................
Genie is banned for slacking off this morning!
Jul 18th 2014 new
Jim sooo sooo banned needed energy get on the go......
Jul 19th 2014 new
Genie is banned for not having more get up and go.
Jul 19th 2014 new
brian sooo sooo banned for not getting breakfast ready .............start off the weekend!!!!!! ...... sunnyside up...
Jul 21st 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: brian sooo sooo banned for not getting breakfast ready .............start off the weekend!!!!!! ...... sunnyside up...
Genie is banned for slacking off on the weekend!
Jul 21st 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Genie is banned for slacking off on the weekend!
jim sooo sooo banned for taking off the timer ...............
Posts 1 - 10 of 200