Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

my cousin is dying

Jul 18th new
Yesterday, I received a call from my cousin Dale who told me that his sister Debby is near death from having repeated strokes. She has had dementia for a few years now. She is 62. Their oldest brother David, is in the beginning stages of Dementia. He is in disbelief over learning this news. Shirley, their mother has had Dementia for many years.
I am feeling sad over hearing the news of Debby. She had been in a study group at Jewish Hosptial for years for Resistance to Protein C. My mother and younger brother were tested while in Ohio and were also put into that study. Here in South Florida they don't have a study going on for that disease so even though they test me for that I'm not sure they know how to check for it. when you are resistant, you will most likely form blood clots so you have to be watched on a regular basis by your doctor. Both of my brothers have had blood clots.
I'm going to try to go to see Debby before she passes and to be with her family since we are close knit. These cousins are my mother's brother's children.
Jul 18th new
Connie, I am so sorry to hear that. prayers offered. Praying rose rosary rosary

All our times are in Thy hand.
All diseases come at Thy call, and go at Thy bidding.
Thou redeemest our life from destruction, and crownest us with loving kindness and tender mercies. We bless Thee, that Thou hast heard prayer, and commanded deliverances for our friend and Thy servant, who has been under Thine afflicting hand.
she was brought low, but Thou hast helped her. May she not only live, but declare the works of the Lord!

Jul 18th new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: Yesterday, I received a call from my cousin Dale who told me that his sister Debby is near death from having repeated strokes. She has had dementia for a few years now. She is 62. Their oldest brother David, is in the beginning stages of Dementia. He is in disbelief over learning this news. Shirley, their mother has had Dementia for many years.
I am feeling sad over hearing the news of Debby. She had been in a study group at Jewish Hosptial for years for Resistance to Protein C. My mother and younger brother were tested while in Ohio and were also put into that study. Here in South Florida they don't have a study going on for that disease so even though they test me for that I'm not sure they know how to check for it. when you are resistant, you will most likely form blood clots so you have to be watched on a regular basis by your doctor. Both of my brothers have had blood clots.
I'm going to try to go to see Debby before she passes and to be with her family since we are close knit. These cousins are my mother's brother's children.
rosary Praying rosary
Jul 18th new
hug Praying rosary theheart
Jul 18th new
Saint Andrew Avellino
  • Memorial: November 10
  • Patron Saint of Stroke Victims
  • Praying

Saint Wolfgang of Ratisbon
  • Memorial: October 31
  • Patron Saint of Stroke Victims
  • Praying