Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Unusual Proposals

Jul 18th 2014 new

Greetings all You lovers and wanna bees

I have watched with a great deal of ammusement at all the cute and loving Marriage Proposals cross the TV news. Some are quite good and lovingly inspired.

With that in mind, why don't each of us both the Guys and Gals propose to another CM member in this thread. Can you imagine the surprise of the recipient of such a proposal? Wow!

With all due respect and in the interest of fun, I think it would bring down some of the shy barriers and open an interesting dialogue.

What say you ???????

God love and hang 10

Be safe, be happy and be in love

Philip

Jul 18th 2014 new

Count me in! I am a person who is not shy and often will make the initial contact with a gentleman. I am not the aggressive type but I am the driven individual that pursues what I like with playfulness and energy. It will be nice for me to sit back and allow the gentleman make the first move.

OK, guys.....I am ready! Battling eyelashes wink heart

Jul 18th 2014 new
Open an online conversation with a marriage proposal? With respect, Philip, that's the most bizarre thing I ever heard.
Jul 18th 2014 new

Paul

Thats what makes it fun. You do know what fun is, don't you?

Philip

Jul 18th 2014 new
(quote) Philip-600116 said:

Paul

Thats what makes it fun. You do know what fun is, don't you?

Philip

Not as well as you, do, Philip, I have little doubt of that! You can say the most bizarre things, but you do seem to have mastered the art of enjoying life. Much more of it to you!
Jul 19th 2014 new

Good morning

For the record please note that a proposal by emotogram is not official. Therefore the two lovely ladies who prposed to me must go public on this thread.

It does creat an interesting delima of how do I choose? Any ideas??

Help, Help

Philip

Jul 19th 2014 new

Good morning

For the record please note that a proposal by emotogram is not official. Therefore the two lovely ladies who prposed to me must go public on this thread.

It does creat an interesting delima of how do I choose? Any ideas??

Help, Help

Philip

LOL I'm just sitting back and waiting for the developments to unfold. I am not sure what help I can give you, Phillip. This could be interesting. Let the show begin!
Jul 19th 2014 new

Greetings all You lovers and wanna bees

I have watched with a great deal of ammusement at all the cute and loving Marriage Proposals cross the TV news. Some are quite good and lovingly inspired.

With that in mind, why don't each of us both the Guys and Gals propose to another CM member in this thread. Can you imagine the surprise of the recipient of such a proposal? Wow!

With all due respect and in the interest of fun, I think it would bring down some of the shy barriers and open an interesting dialogue.

What say you ???????

God love and hang 10

Be safe, be happy and be in love

Philip

Will you marry me? (or at least send me a message)
Jul 19th 2014 new
(quote) Bridget-884672 said: LOL I'm just sitting back and waiting for the developments to unfold. I am not sure what help I can give you, Phillip. This could be interesting. Let the show begin!
I second that ... or I would if I could stop laughing/coughing/laughing, etc. etc. etc. (read that last: a'la Yule Brenner in "The King and I") "So let it be written; let it be done!" laughing

Philip; does your proposal need to be a NEW contact, or can it follow an existing trail of communication? And what if she says, "YES!" ?? duck
Jul 19th 2014 new
(quote) David-870960 said: I second that ... or I would if I could stop laughing/coughing/laughing, etc. etc. etc. (read that last: a'la Yule Brenner in "The King and I") "So let it be written; let it be done!"

Philip; does your proposal need to be a NEW contact, or can it follow an existing trail of communication? And what if she says, "YES!" ??
Then a CM event is in order! Can you see explaining to the priest during marriage preparation why we want to marry? "Well, it all started with this Catholic Match thread you see..."
Posts 1 - 10 of 38