Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

dreams

Jul 21st new
it is the first time that I have a vivid dream of my husband ... with a moving van and the license plate fell off .... he was sooo in peace and handsome Irish man .... also, the first time I walk into the sacristy I saw a beautiful orchid ....

I am aware there are many dreams spoken in the Bible....

thank you in advance for shaing any interpretation, thought or experience .... rose Praying hug Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
Jul 22nd new
dreamscape or dreams .... who ever knew that being CM mbr would change our/my life in sooo many ways ... in loving gratitude to the CM staff and mbrs you have immeasurable contribute to our/my lives that we could ever have dreamed .... yes, I have read two profiles of who I would love to have personally meet and then if match would be the most loving spouse, they were my curve ball which is not to be, I guess .... so, time is crucial for me that my circle of family has called me for a busy year and presume it will be a fast one .... hope that you will fill that corner void in your/my heart with blazing fire one day with that match, God's Holy will .... thank you immensely for sharing/caring/praying/humor/witt/knowledge/wisdom to expand such a site to higher level transform/convert oneself to challenge our disciple and be a beacon light of Christ ....
Jul 22nd new

hug

No interpretations here.
It doesn't end. I dream of my late husband once in a while...about as often as I dream of my late parents. They are comfortable dreams, nowadays.

Aug 13th new
amazing and loving Eternal Father you who have soo much wisdom, i a mere mortal with lack of knowledge and stubborness, why did you give Joseph the knowledge to interpret dreams and Joseph to take your lovely dau .... what is the reasoning behind dreams ... do we have them to toss out or merely a token in our daily lives... open up to us what is good that we may see through the eyes of your loving son the purpose and reach that which is meant to be .... in loving gratitude Eternal Father for these wonderful gifts that you are about to reveal through your most loving son Our Lord Jesus Christ rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose :rose:.......
Aug 27th new
After 11 months of widowhood, I had the first dream of my husband. In this dream, he stole my car!!! I never did see him but knew he was the one who took it. When I asked someone (in my dream) "how can he do that? The reply was "If his name is on the title and registration, he has the right to the car.
What does this strange dream mean? Can anyone interpret?

Aug 27th new
Not an interpretation - but, a thought.
My first husband died very suddenly in a car accident.
I remember having some dreams trying to make sense of where he had gone so abruptly - probably because a part of me could not understand that he had died.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you - it is so very hard and sad to lose your husband and a dream such as this is not comforting but confusing.
I would not take it to mean he was trying to hurt you, leave you without a car - or anything like that.
God bless,
Bernie
Aug 27th new
Thanks, Bernie: I don't think he was trying to be mean or hurt me; he wouldn't do that. It probably means nothing. Just my sub-conscious putting odd waking moments together in a mish-mash.
By the way. Bernadette is one of my favorite names.

Aug 27th new
(quote) Raya-1074624 said: After 11 months of widowhood, I had the first dream of my husband. In this dream, he stole my car!!! I never did see him but knew he was the one who took it. When I asked someone (in my dream) "how can he do that? The reply was "If his name is on the title and registration, he has the right to the car.
What does this strange dream mean? Can anyone interpret?

Possibly your unconscious mind is telling you that after 11 months its time to change the name on the title to yours.
Aug 29th new
I dream of my late husband every now and then, and they are so vivid. I also dream of my parents too. don't know if that's a comfort sign from god saying things will be alright or just my mind working out my day? flower cloud fluffy angel
Aug 29th new
oops God should have been capitalized!
Posts 1 - 10 of 12