Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

OK, so what happens if I hit the "No, I'm not interested" button under a CM match? Does that person get banished to Outer Mongolia? Do they get an automated message that says, "You've been rejected" in oh so polite terms?
And if I click, "Yes, I'm interested" what then? I don't suppose the guy is automatically packaged and shipped within 24 hours, is he? Does he get a message that says, "She's into you"?
I'd just like to know what happens before I burn any bridges.
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: OK, so what happens if I hit the "No, I'm not interested" button under a CM match? Does that person get banished to Outer Mongolia? Do they get an automated message that says, "You've been rejected" in oh so polite terms?
And if I click, "Yes, I'm interested" what then? I don't suppose the guy is automatically packaged and shipped within 24 hours, is he? Does he get a message that says, "She's into you"?
I'd just like to know what happens before I burn any bridges.
If you hit "No, I'm not interested" he never hears about it. If both of you hit "Yes, I'm interested" then you both get a message saying that you both have expressed an interest. No messages unless both express an interest.
Jul 16th 2014 new
...and from the Match screen you can go to the menu and view matches you have labeled as No or Unsure and update them if you change your mind.
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: ...and from the Match screen you can go to the menu and view matches you have labeled as No or Unsure and update them if you change your mind.
Thank you, ever so much, Susan. A lot has changed on CM in the years I was AWOL. It's a steep learning curve.
Jul 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said:  in the years I was AWOL.
thank goodness you weren't in the military ....we might have missed your beautiful presence to lift up our spirit in the fora ....
Jul 22nd 2014 new
Thank you, Genie.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6