Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

embarassed A long time ago, Oprah said that when she was battling her weight she loved to eat saltines and syrup. This was back in the 80's when she pulled that wagon of chicken fat behind her... Do you have anything you want to divulge? I will start by owning the fact that I love braunschweiger sausage and swiss cheese on a triscuit.

Jul 22nd new
oh boy do I love foood ........ goood foood ...............dessert tooooo................ clap
Jul 22nd new
Sliced pepperoni right out of the package... laughing
Jul 22nd new
chicken w/shrimp sauce and spanish rice............
Jul 22nd new
I have a bad habit of buying sliced cheese, ostensibly for sandwiches, but then eating the cheese right out of the package.
Jul 22nd new
Recently I wanted to eat some peanut butter and saltines. Unfortunately we were out of the latter, so I used tortilla chips instead... Mexico laughing
Jul 22nd new
fresh fruit, gosh, I go bananas .......................
Jul 23rd new
Hot buttered popcorn with real butter and a touch of salt.
Jul 23rd new
(quote) Amber-931533 said: Hot buttered popcorn with real butter and a touch of salt.
Old fashioned, Macinaw Island style fudge...orange with English walnuts is especially incredible and...chocolate peanut butter or turtle too. I used to work for a place here in Kansas City that makes this....flips it on the marble table for 20 minutes to cool it and then shape it into a loaf. No marshmallow creme. The real stuff. Yum.
Jul 23rd new
and...medium rare steak! biggrin
Posts 1 - 10 of 157