Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Kianna recently graduated high school and in her final year at school I asked that she not have a boyfriend, which she ignored and did without my approval. So I said that she could see this boy under supervision and chaperoned dating, that also did not work, she just did as she pleased. I asked that he not be in the house without me being home. That also was ignored.
I work out of town and I am a single parent, I am away half of the time. She had the house to herself and I can't be here because I have to work.
She is a very good kid. But as soon as she turned 18 and graduated high school she rebelled, she is now in a sexual relationship with this boy. She has left home and we are not speaking. She is defiant and I have cut her off financially.
I have raised her as a Christian and namely a Catholic. She is a good girl and still a child, but she thinks she is an adult.
Please pray for Kianna to return home and return to the values I taught her.
Jul 23rd new
For Kianna, Praying Praying Praying
Jul 23rd new
rosary Praying rosary
Jul 23rd new
I am so sorry - what heartache!

Praying theheart
Jul 23rd new
Ross, I'm so sorry about your daughter. rosary theheart Praying
Jul 23rd new

Brother, praying Right Now!!!
Praying rosary

I hope and pray that she is inspired to return and is guided back to you safely and quickly. Please keep us updated!

Hang in there!!

Jul 23rd new
Praying
Jul 23rd new
Praying
Jul 23rd new
Praying theheart Praying Ross - so sorry but try to keep communicated, she may listen and than again she may not but either way she is still in your life.
Jul 23rd new
My prayers for your daughter. I know you won't but I'd like to add, don't ever give up.
Posts 1 - 10 of 67