Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Constructive feedback please

Jul 23rd 2014 new
Hi,

Will you please do me a favor? I am updating my profile and could use another set of eyes. I think that maybe rather than the random pictures from facebook I should perhaps include more or different pictures. Also what do you think about what is written on the profile. I appreciate you taking the time to give me feedback and will take any comments as meant to help me.

Thank you,
Amber

Jul 23rd 2014 new
Great Profile Amber! I give it a 10 out of 10. Gold Medal surfing
Jul 23rd 2014 new
Hi Amber, I'm Amber hug LoL

I just redid my profile yesterday, too. I was bored with it biggrin

I looked yours over and it sounds very nice. I like that you added some hobbies and acitivtes you enjoy in your introduction. And changing up your interview to be more personalized is a plus! thumbsup

Jul 23rd 2014 new
wave Hi Amber! I like what is written in your profile. You have lots of pictures and good interview questions. The only thing I would suggest is your profile picture. I feel like the light in the background is a little too bright. I thought maybe picture 15 would be better.
Jul 24th 2014 new
Hello, thank you for commenting everyone :) I appreciate the encouragement.

Kim that is a good point, the picture in the silver top was my old profile picture, the current one in the library was from a parish trip I went on last week to Mundelien Seminary and Marytown. I put the more recent picture as the profile picture but you are right about the glare.

I will try to get a new picture at my family reunion this weekend. A current picture is always good so that if I do meet a gentleman from this site he will recognize me ;)
Jul 24th 2014 new
It looks good! It's interesting and not too long nor too short. smile
Jul 24th 2014 new
Looks good. Many great pictures, too.
Jul 24th 2014 new
Looks good to me

Jul 24th 2014 new
(quote) Amber-931533 said: Hi,

Will you please do me a favor? I am updating my profile and could use another set of eyes. I think that maybe rather than the random pictures from facebook I should perhaps include more or different pictures. Also what do you think about what is written on the profile. I appreciate you taking the time to give me feedback and will take any comments as meant to help me.

Thank you,
Amber

Beautiful profile, Amber. smile
Posts 1 - 9 of 9