Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I have a soft heart. I come across as very independent and nonemotional, but it masks a heart that hates to hurt others and a heart that is crushed when people around me hurt. I also have a try wicked sense of humor and can be quite the prankster. Next....
Jul 24th new

I'm independently wealthy and I sing like Barry White.

Well, no -- that's just a joke. But that's what I wish people knew about me. laughing

Jul 24th new
Never really cared about this question. Why would I wish people knew one thing about me? They either know me or they don't :)
Jul 25th new
Every car I've ever had was a Buick.
Jul 26th new
I have several books by Frederick Faust written under different pen names.
Jul 26th new
That Im a frustrated writer.

That I have written some freely at Divine Caroline under the name of Mary Olivar which mostly about self-reflection. (Not bad after all:)
Jul 26th new

"known primarily for his thoughtful and literary Westerns"???

Must find out more ....

Jul 26th new
I have 20/15 vision (better than 20/20). eyepopping laughing

Jul 26th new
Ah, Linda; that is a profound question, and also confounding. My "wife" of 25 years, never got to know me - she didn't care to. My Sister probably knows me best - she and my younger son who seems to share the same heart. For myself, I can only answer that: I .... ( will have to ask one of them what to answer here.)
Jul 26th new

Good Mroning All

I drove a stock car in one race on a 1/4 mile dirt track. Did not win but it convinced me that I did not care for that sport.

I also donated a kidney 11 years ago. Have no idea who has it but I hope it is still working.

May God bless all and have a wonderful day

Be safe, be happy and be in love

Philip

Posts 1 - 10 of 48