Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Check this guy out:
tinyurl.com
I think I can be a little less picky!

Jul 24th 2014 new
I didn't even bother reading all his demands. I think I got to about 5 before scrolling all the way down. lol :)
Jul 24th 2014 new
What's wrong with a female Zionist Holocaust denier?
Jul 26th 2014 new
heey...some people have higher standards for others than they do for themselves. scratchchin laughing laughing laughing
Jul 26th 2014 new
This guy is obviously capable of a deep, sustaining, lifelong romantic relationship. Unfortunately, it's with himself. laughing laughing
Jul 26th 2014 new
What?! Those are perfectly reasonable requests ... ROFL ... in the twillight zone, perhaps wink That laundry list was pretty "special" ... I feel very sad for him! Yikes.
Jul 26th 2014 new
(quote) Aisleigh-411370 said: Check this guy out:
http://tinyurl.com/lusgamb
I think I can be a little less picky!

As I read this, the list was provided by a woman who claims the a certain man gave it to her. We don't know whether this is true, or if she may be attempting to damage his reputation.

Jul 26th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: As I read this, the list was provided by a woman who claims the a certain man gave it to her. We don't know whether this is true, or if she may be attempting to damage his reputation.

I understood it to be from his profile on OK Cupid.
Jul 26th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: I understood it to be from his profile on OK Cupid.
You're right.

Actually, I misread it twice: I also thought the article was claiming the guy from the Bachelor shown in the photo was the author of the list.

Even so, there is evidence the list wasn't invented by the woman who posted it.

Jul 26th 2014 new
This seems an appropriate song........youtu.be

Posts 1 - 10 of 10