Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

setting aside everything that might be smug to finally achieve that which is very important to meet someone to share the rest of your life with, although we do have to set high hopes regardless of what the outcome most likely be, that it might be a needle in the haystack ..... nevertheless to put every effort in doing and building it the proper way in order that an unattainable dream can come true/fullfilled bc you put all your heart into it with Divine Love .....

I shall try to start:
I do have a awful tendency to frightened, bc my thoughts goes one direction (writing & reading in fora) and my manner goes another ....
I seem to be a control freak, but maybe it is bc I like to see things/picture in a broader sense/grand scale ....
I seem to be inpatience, esp when it comes to driving but my final destination is home sweet home ....
I am truly not perfect or have alot by anyone's standard, bc I like the simple things which to me is heavenly....
I am not physical fit by anyone standard, but I'm content and happy that's what counts .....
I look for the simplicity of man, in my case, who is gracious and charitable, despite who we seem to be. the only thing I wish is that he opens the door w/key and take my hand gently w/grace of a gentleman .... rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
Jul 27th 2014 new
how deep do you have to step to overcome the pain or wall holding you down self-centered ....
looking inside that you cann't seem to see/reach the beam of light self-assertion ....
self-abandonment as first and foremost ....
premature to make the move/direction to next level ......
successful commitment to aspire to next level in our lives ...
are we tearing ourself, falling in love and being happy, strong hold to a comfort zone ...
will we miss that which we allow ourself to touch and change us to being a better person in the end .......
rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
Posts 1 - 2 of 2