Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found or unavailable

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Christianity is being attacked all over the world, even with our trading partner China. I wonder if the President is on the case? Naaah, got a round of golf to squeeze in before the next fund-raiser.

tinyurl.com
Jul 25th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Christianity is being attacked all over the world, even with our trading partner China. I wonder if the President is on the case? Naaah, got a round of golf to squeeze in before the next fund-raiser.

http://tinyurl.com/p3g88zs
Being concerned with oneself does tend to fill up a calendar.
Jul 25th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Christianity is being attacked all over the world, even with our trading partner China. I wonder if the President is on the case? Naaah, got a round of golf to squeeze in before the next fund-raiser.

http://tinyurl.com/p3g88zs
Good one Peter, but sadly you are right. I am sickened with what seems to be blatant indifference to all the chaos, human suffering, and tragedies going on day after day by our president. Prayers for Christians in China and all over the world who are fighting for the right to worship our God in freedom! Praying Something we shouldnt take for granted because that freedom is being undermined a little more every day, and if things don't change, we will become just like our brothers in those countries.
Jul 25th 2014 new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: Being concerned with oneself does tend to fill up a calendar.
So true Meg! Sad but true.
Jul 25th 2014 new
just a small observation: When George Bush was always at his ranch, The press criticized him for not being on the job, Where is the outrage now?
Jul 25th 2014 new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: Being concerned with oneself does tend to fill up a calendar.
very true laughing
Jul 25th 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: just a small observation: When George Bush was always at his ranch, The press criticized him for not being on the job, Where is the outrage now?
I believe we are a different people these days. As long as we have the fun and goods we want, we aren't concerned--narcissism at its finest. I remember a survey taken at a large college campus during the Clinton campaign. Approximately 70% of the polled students stated character is not pertinent to the presidency.
Jul 25th 2014 new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: I believe we are a different people these days. As long as we have the fun and goods we want, we aren't concerned--narcissism at its finest. I remember a survey taken at a large college campus during the Clinton campaign. Approximately 70% of the polled students stated character is not pertinent to the presidency.
I recall someone using the term, "selective integrity" in those years.
Posts 1 - 8 of 8