Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

The NFL trembles......

Jul 25th new
The Mighty Vikings have started training camp! shocked
Jul 25th new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: The Mighty Vikings have started training camp!
The Lions will take care of the Vikings little "training" escapades! Lion duck flamed raspberry stir the pot! Its getting cold!
Jul 25th new
(quote) Linda-624584 said: The Lions will take care of the Vikings little "training" escapades!
Vikings gonna git them Lions, and git em good!! irked irked
Jul 25th new
(quote) Linda-624584 said: The Lions will take care of the Vikings little "training" escapades!
highfive Lion Lion Lion thumbsup

Eamus Leones!
Jul 26th new
rolling eyes Be very thankful that the defending Super Bowl Champions are on neither of your schedules... mischievous highfive Otherwise, well, you would be doing a bit of this: Bow

I just got my Road to Super Bowl XLVIII post-season collector's edition Blu-Ray, which was the three postseason games my Seahawks played in. Still fun to watch six months later.

I'm going to repeat something I did four years ago, namely, invite a few local fans (including a deacon or priest if I can get one) to join me at a SEA @ OAK game. This year, it's a preseason game. So, I expect to see a few jeers while I wear my brand-new champion's jacket. Hopefully they don't steal it... after all, this is their mascot: pirate

Oh, and in case I'm not making the point well enough: www.funnyordie.com

Jul 26th new
(quote) Alex-314577 said: Be very thankful that the defending Super Bowl Champions are on neither of your schedules... Otherwise, well, you would be doing a bit of this:

I just got my Road to Super Bowl XLVIII post-season collector's edition Blu-Ray, which was the three postseason games my Seahawks played in. Still fun to watch six months later.

I'm going to repeat something I did four years ago, namely, invite a few local fans (including a deacon or priest if I can get one) to join me at a SEA @ OAK game. This year, it's a preseason game. So, I expect to see a few jeers while I wear my brand-new champion's jacket. Hopefully they don't steal it... after all, this is their mascot:

Oh, and in case I'm not making the point well enough: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ba6f6b020a/weird-al-yankovic-sports-song

Hate to admit it, but Pete Carrol is a great coach. We got a new coach this year, AND WE WANT PERCY HARVIN BACK!
Jul 27th new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Vikings gonna git them Lions, and git em good!!
I hope you're wrong. Waiting to see how our new coach works out! crossfingers Lion
Jul 27th new
(quote) Alex-314577 said: Be very thankful that the defending Super Bowl Champions are on neither of your schedules... Otherwise, well, you would be doing a bit of this:

I'm going to repeat something I did four years ago, namely, invite a few local fans (including a deacon or priest if I can get one) to join me at a SEA @ OAK game. This year, it's a preseason game. So, I expect to see a few jeers while I wear my brand-new champion's jacket. Hopefully they don't steal it... after all, this is their mascot:

Oh, and in case I'm not making the point well enough: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ba6f6b020a/weird-al-yankovic-sports-song

Sea... HAWKS!!!
Jul 27th new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: The Mighty Vikings have started training camp!
The vikings better get ready because i will be at the Vikings/ Tampa Bay game in Tampa on October 26th along with being in Denver on week 2 for the Broncos/ Chiefs game! I think this will be a fun season along with my fall vacations planned this year! wave scratchchin duck stir the pot! Its getting cold! raspberry
Jul 27th new
(quote) George-80266 said: The vikings better get ready because i will be at the Vikings/ Tampa Bay game in Tampa on October 26th along with being in Denver on week 2 for the Broncos/ Chiefs game! I think this will be a fun season along with my fall vacations planned this year!
George, you should go to the Chicago Bears game at Minnesota on Dec 28th. They are playing outdoors this year at the U. of M. Bring your longjohns and your jumper cables and .........
Posts 1 - 10 of 33