Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

glitch with personal interview

Jul 26th 2014 new
I just updated my personal interview questions and added new ones but it still says "needs update" instead of "complete" on the side bar. Does anyone know why this is happening? Does this mean it didn't show up on the news feed (for women) as a personal interview update?
Jul 26th 2014 new
Maybe it has to go through some day-end processing? If so, it should be fixed tomorrow.
Jul 26th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: Maybe it has to go through some day-end processing? If so, it should be fixed tomorrow.
I dont' know if the interview questions are screened, but this seems like a good guess.

Andy, if the information isn't updated today, I suggest submitting a Help ticket and asking about it. The CM Customer Service staff are the one who deal with both profile screening and help tickets.

Aug 2nd 2014 new
Hi Andy,

When interview questions or other profile updates are submitted, they must first be reviewed and approved before they officially exist. Prior to that they are in a "pending" state. As soon as the approval occurs (within 24 hours), the "update needed" message is removed.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4