Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 27th 2014 new
130-140
Jul 27th 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: http://bitecharge.com/play/emotional-intelligence-test/h4
I took the test for fun. The results: Your emotional intelligence is between 100-110. You have an impressive balance of analytical and emotional mind. Explanation of scale not bad to hear.

Are you going to disclose your results, Charles?

Jul 27th 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: I took the test for fun. The results: Your emotional intelligence is between 100-110. You have an impressive balance of analytical and emotional mind. Explanation of scale not bad to hear.

Are you going to disclose your results, Charles?

Yes,100-110.Eems we have balanced minds. laughing
Jul 27th 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Yes,100-110.Eems we have balanced minds.
Looks like time for a new keyboard Seems.
Jul 27th 2014 new
We spoke about emotional IQ in business school. I don't remember my score (I would have to look through some old notebooks and text books) but I do remember I have a very high emotional IQ. I have known some managers that would have scored very low, unfortunately. And....those managers have been fired from their jobs.
Jul 27th 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Yes,100-110.Eems we have balanced minds.

Well, Charles, since neither of us do, the validity of this 10 question test is questionable. smile

Jul 27th 2014 new

I just now took this assessment to avoid going through all my college materials to find the results of the assessment I completed in business school. Here is what the results indicate about my Emotional IQ:

150+

Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting.

Based on my experiences with other people, both men and women in social and work situations, I believe this is an accurate description of me smile

Jul 27th 2014 new
According to this survey 130-140.Superior
Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.
Jul 27th 2014 new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: According to this survey 130-140.Superior
Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.
Apparently, I am too.
Posts 1 - 10 of 46