Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please offer a prayer to St. Anthony for a woman who suffers profound hearing loss in one ear and moderate-to-severe impairment in the other to find her lost hearing aid. She lives alone and finds herself in a scary position without the ability to hear from the less impaired ear. She can't afford a replacement.

O Blessed St Anthony! The grace of God has made you a powerful advocate in all necessities and the patron for the restoration of things lost or stolen; to you I turn today with childlike love and heartfelt confidence. Oh, how many thousands have you miraculously aided in the recovery of lost goods! You have been the counselor of the erring, healer of the sick, raiser of the dead, deliverer of the captive, comforter of the afflicted; to you do I hasten, O Blessed St Anthony! Help Karen in her present affliction. I recommend what she has lost to your care, in the secure hope that you will restore it to her, if it be for the greater glory of God and to the benefit of her soul that she may praise and thank thee, in time and eternity, for thy glorious intercession in her behalf. Amen.
Jul 28th new
I prayed for her. Praying
Jul 28th new
Praying for this dear woman. rosary
Jul 28th new
Saint Francis de Sales
  • Memorial: January 24
  • Patronage: against deafness, hearing problems
  • Patron Saint of Deaf People
  • Praying

Saint Anthony of Padua
  • Memorial: June 13
  • Patronage: lost articles
  • Patron Saint of seekers of lost things
  • Patron Saint of the Elderly
  • Praying

_________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
    Jul 28th new
    (quote) Susan-1048377 said: I prayed for her.
    Thank you, Susan, Nicole, and Jack.

She's a candidate for a cochlear implant, but understandably finds a surgical procedure which requires drilling into your skull a scary step to take.

In the meantime, she needs to find her lost hearing aid (or be gifted a loaner) for safety reasons in addition to communication.

Jul 28th new
    (quote) Mary-486033 said: Please offer a prayer to St. Anthony for a woman who suffers profound hearing loss in one ear and moderate-to-severe impairment in the other to find her lost hearing aid. She lives alone and finds herself in a scary position without the ability to hear from the less impaired ear. She can't afford a replacement.

O Blessed St Anthony! The grace of God has made you a powerful advocate in all necessities and the patron for the restoration of things lost or stolen; to you I turn today with childlike love and heartfelt confidence. Oh, how many thousands have you miraculously aided in the recovery of lost goods! You have been the counselor of the erring, healer of the sick, raiser of the dead, deliverer of the captive, comforter of the afflicted; to you do I hasten, O Blessed St Anthony! Help Karen in her present affliction. I recommend what she has lost to your care, in the secure hope that you will restore it to her, if it be for the greater glory of God and to the benefit of her soul that she may praise and thank thee, in time and eternity, for thy glorious intercession in her behalf. Amen.
    Praying Praying Praying theheart
    Jul 28th new
    Praying
    Jul 28th new
    Praying Praying Praying
    Jul 28th new
    Praying Praying
    Jul 28th new
    Praying Praying rosary
    Posts 1 - 10 of 37