Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Homily on John 2:1-11 readings on the wedding of Cana along with being on marriage & what St Augustine wrote about this great sacrament that is under attack today by the culture of death.www.youtube.com
Jul 29th 2014 new
Good message, thanks for posting.
Jul 29th 2014 new

The Sweet Cross of Marriage

www.youtube.com
Jul 29th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: Good message, thanks for posting.
Great Sermon! You are welcome.
Jul 29th 2014 new
Thanks....very good sermon!
Jul 29th 2014 new
So nice to hear the broader explanation of the wedding at Cana and the running out of wine.
Woman = highest title of respect. Love it. And more...

The whole sermon is uplifting.

Sep 7th 2014 new
There is a whole book of St Augustines writings on Marriage and Sexuality (I think that is the title),
My personal preference is though for St John Chrystom's wrting on the same toppic (I think St Augustine alludes to them), titled on Marriage and Family Life (to my best of memmory). Although the first book can be valuable, I much, much more prefer the second (the copy of the book that I have is from an Eastern Orthodox publisher, and I think there is no Catholic publisher who published all of St Chrystom's seromons in one volume, but that does not detract from them being in line with Catholic teaching, since this is well before the Schism).
Posts 1 - 7 of 7