Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Jul 26th 2014 new
Your topic does not clarify the scope of the "saved draft", can you be more specific?
Jul 27th 2014 new
How can someone find a draft that was saved yesterday as an e-mail, please?
Jul 29th 2014 new
If you use IBM Notes, I could step you through the process.
Jul 30th 2014 new
Hi Henry, and welcome to the Forums.
Although I am not sure of the exact nature of the problem you are experiencing, I am going to assume that you are referring to the feature whereas certain things that you type here in the forums and in messages may be saved as a draft.

If the above is the case, the feature is that of HTML 5 and browsers that support it for the most part - also known as "local storage". The following URL describes how the contents of local storage can be viewed in various browsers.
wickedlysmart.com

The topic has come up several times here on CM, unfortunately due to the nature of the web and browsers there is no guarantee as to the ability to retrieve it. But further reading in regards to it here on CM can be found in the following thread back in December of 2013:
www.catholicmatch.com

Hope you find some answers in the above two links and if not, please feel free to expound upon the exact nature of the problem you may be having.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5