Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

OK, there is often such an image problem and bad press about my beloved state (much of it deserved). But, here is a good and positive story worth noting. Maybe you should consider moving to Louisiana- "Sportsman's Paradise." eyebrow Gone Fishing! Cheers! beer party Coffee Sunrise clap

If you are going to criticize the choices, please be gentle. We are elated to be ranked 1st in something good for a change. laughing

www.nbcnews.com

Jul 29th 2014 new
congratulatons clap thumbsup highfive www.huffingtonpost.com
Jul 30th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: congratulatons http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/us-unhappiest-cities_n_5606503.html
I don't understand. Your list indicates St. Joseph, MO as the second unhappiest city in the U.S.A. Other articles reference Pittsburgh as the second unhappiest city (which is utter nonsense, btw). time.com
Jul 30th 2014 new
(quote) Mary-486033 said: I don't understand. Your list indicates St. Joseph, MO as the second unhappiest city in the U.S.A. Other articles reference Pittsburgh as the second unhappiest city (which is utter nonsense, btw). http://time.com/3024826/pittsburgh-unhappy-cities/
Hmm. I work with quite a few people from St. Joe. I'll have to tell them I heard they are unhappy. (I'm just joking around. I won't inform them.) :-)
Jul 30th 2014 new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: Hmm. I work with quite a few people from St. Joe. I'll have to tell them I heard they are unhappy. (I'm just joking around. I won't inform them.) :-)
Why is the list different?
Jul 30th 2014 new
Congratulations! I have to admit that I love Louisiana! The food, the people! It's a fun place! Thanks for sharing!
Jul 30th 2014 new
(quote) Michael-1105113 said: OK, there is often such an image problem and bad press about my beloved state (much of it deserved). But, here is a good and positive story worth noting. Maybe you should consider moving to Louisiana- "Sportsman's Paradise."

If you are going to criticize the choices, please be gentle. We are elated to be ranked 1st in something good for a change.

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/top-5-happiest-cities-america-are-all-one-state-n163436

You have the best governor in the US, Michael. If there is any justice in this country he should be our next president!
Being born and raised in Minnesota, the one thing that would bother me about your state is the humidity.
Jul 31st 2014 new
I always thought La.. stood for "lower Alabama"... laughing laughing laughing -jk

I've visited Biloxi, and Baton Rogue..and it is pretty nice. wink
Jul 31st 2014 new
rose Louisiana is also a very pro-life state!
<<<part Cajun
Aug 1st 2014 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: I always thought La.. stood for "lower Alabama"... -jk

I've visited Biloxi, and Baton Rogue..and it is pretty nice.
Um, no... and it's Rouge, not Rogue. irked

Red not Robber! laughing
Posts 1 - 10 of 13