Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Pray for me to like this world

Jul 30th 2014 new

Please pray for me.

I really don't like being in this world. I am not suicidal or anything, but I just don't like it.

I really just want to be with Christ.

Jul 30th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 30th 2014 new
(quote) David-1093243 said:

Please pray for me.

I really don't like being in this world. I am not suicidal or anything, but I just don't like it.

I really just want to be with Christ.

Praying Praying Praying Its None of my business: But it sounds like ya got something Buggin ya?! What ever it is; (maybe) You should talk to a priest; or somebody about it; I know you wouldn't commit suicide; ( at least we hope not) But you need to Vent! Here is fine; But maybe a F2F with a Preist or somebody; will help ya (figure) whats going on inside you (your head) We (I) wish ya luck bro. Mike "Peace"!!
Jul 30th 2014 new
You must talk to someone. It is just so important. I would be your friend if you wish to message me.
Jul 30th 2014 new
We look to the lives of the saints and get much inspiration from them. All the angels and saints of God pray for us! Praying Praying Praying Most Sacred Heart of Jesus! My Jesus Mercy! Jesus prayed that he would not be of the world but in the world. God wants us all to have joy in this world. May the Holy Spirit give you peace and His fruits.
Jul 30th 2014 new
Saint Vincent de Paul
  • Memorial: September 27
  • Patronage: for spiritual help
  • Praying

_________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
    Jul 30th 2014 new

Mike,

According to Saint Augustine, the truly good are supposed to be miserable. Life is supposed to be really hard. I am not saying I am truly good, and I am not saying I am miserable. I don't believe that God wants us to be happy on this Earth. We have original sin that we have to fight against at all times. Being unselfish is really hard. People think they are happy because they have children. People think that can put their children before God. So, if I can find a woman and have a child then I can find happiness. That is not true!

Jul 30th 2014 new

David

If the truly good are to be miserable why is Pope Francis so joyful? I am not disclaiming what you have said but I sincerely hope that you discuss these issues with a priest and or Catholic counselor soon. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus (source of all Consolation) be your refuge.

Jul 30th 2014 new

I guess I am jealous of people who have families. I have to totally accept the fact that it probably wasn't meant to be.

But even so, why should we be happy with all the death and suffering there is in the world. Children are dying right now in Palestine and Isreal. If you are happy, then you should be out helping the people who are suffering.

God doesn't want you to be happy. God wants you to be out helping the suffering during this miserable, fleeting life he has given us. True happiness will only come when we meet him in heaven.

But sometimes I am happy, and sometimes I am not.

Just don't tell me that God wants me to be happy. Was Jesus happy on the cross?

Jul 30th 2014 new

When did Jesus ever say you can find happiness through finding a mate or having a child.

But everyone on this site and in the world thinks that you can find happiness through a mate and having children.

Posts 1 - 10 of 48