Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Chatting

Jul 31st 2014 new
To start chatting do you tap the bubble that is in a light blue line or the bubble in the lower right corner of the profile. Neither is working for me. Can someone help me with this.
Margo
Jul 31st 2014 new
Hi Margo,

I hope this helps.

The blue bubble in a person's profile, close by their profile photo, is for chatting with a member. The chat bubble that is in the far right hand corner of your screen indicates your chat availability.

To Initiate A Chat:

• Select the Chat Button located at the top of the member's profile.
    • If the chat button is inactive, this indicates that the member is either offline or has chosen to disable their chat availability. If this is the case, we recommend sending a message or emotigram to schedule a time to chat when you are both available.
  • Enter your message into the textbox provided in the lower right corner of your screen
  • Select Enter to send your message to the recipient

If someone else initiates a chat with you:

• A chat box will appear in the lower right corner of your screen showing the message sent by the user
  • To respond, enter your message into the textbox & select Enter to send your response
  • To close the chat, select the X in the upper right corner.

Aug 3rd 2014 new
Also, as I just recently found out, the blue 'chat' bubble should be the brighter color blue, not the paler color blue, in order for it to work. Pale means they are not available to chat. (Do I have that right?)
Aug 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Michelle-1092859 said: Also, as I just recently found out, the blue 'chat' bubble should be the brighter color blue, not the paler color blue, in order for it to work. Pale means they are not available to chat. (Do I have that right?)
Yes, you have that right.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4