Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

If I look up a member's posts and it return this: ERROR: User with id 999999999 not found!
Does that mean they are not a paying member and have no posts? I've looked up two member's posts and have received this message twice. Thanks!
Aug 1st new
(quote) Tessy-971159 said: If I look up a member's posts and it return this: ERROR: User with id 999999999 not found!
Does that mean they are not a paying member and have no posts? I've looked up two member's posts and have received this message twice. Thanks!
Either that or they are no longer a member and pulled their profile.
Aug 1st new
Well then you are not here Jim! I tried to look up your posts on the forums and it gives me the same warning. I tried several other people and it is the same thing for everyone. Can you do a search for someone's posts on the forum? Or is it just that I can't?
Aug 1st new
Hi Tessy,
My guess is you are possibly using the user name as opposed to the user id in your search?
such as your username is "Tessy" but your user id is "971159"

If I do a search using anyone's name - I get the "error: User with id 999999999 not found!"
but when their user id is used it properly lists the posts by that person.

Hope the above works for you.
Aug 1st new
You win Dave! I was using the name plus number like this: Dave-976637. When I tried just the number it worked! Thanks! I thought the user ID meant the whole thing and there was no way of me knowing it was just the number. Wish they had specified user number instead of user ID. Anyway, thank you for solving the mystery!
Aug 3rd new
If I want to look up a members posts I click on the post number under their picture in the Forums.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6