Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 1st new

Charles

This is fun- I scored 88% having a senseless sense of humor! Gee and I thought I had more common sense then that!

Aug 1st new
What Sense of Humor Do You Posses?
Your Result: Senseless
88% You laugh over the most random and senseless things. You enjoy the little things in life, and don't mind being a little bit unique or different than others. You have fun with everyone, and live in the moment. You have a senseless sense of humor.
76% Witty
40% Sarcastic
40% No Humor
0% Dark
0% Sexual

OK, so I have 244% humor? That's funny

Aug 1st new
Why so quizzical tonight, Charles?
Aug 1st new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Another quiz about ourselves.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_sense_of_humor_do_you_posess

OK Charles, I took the test two times. The first, I was 81 per cent sarcastic; the second I was 86 per cent witty. Do you really think this quiz is valid or are you just searching for posting topic fun?
Aug 1st new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Why so quizzical tonight, Charles?
Just in an interrogatory mood. laughing
Aug 1st new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Just in an interrogatory mood.

?

Aug 1st new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: OK Charles, I took the test two times. The first, I was 81 per cent sarcastic; the second I was 86 per cent witty. Do you really think this quiz is valid or are you just searching for posting topic fun?
I don't think quizzes from buzzfeed are are very scientific biggrin , But yes they are fun.
Aug 1st new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: ?

[?]

Aug 1st new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: [?]
Boxing, Charles? Or is it some sports bracket thing?
Posts 1 - 10 of 45