Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Paul, This quiz is for you and all the folks across the
Northern border, enjoy.

www.buzzfeed.com



Aug 1st 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Paul, This quiz is for you and all the folks across the
Northern border, enjoy.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/quiz-is-this-canadian-headline-real-or-fake



Hilarious, Charles, thank you! Alas, I scored only 11/18. They won't let me into Tim Horton's anymore :-(
Aug 1st 2014 new
Just scored 12 out of 18, it must be that I can see Canada from my street across Lake Huron-those beavers seem very fierce there, maybe they need some timbits.
Aug 1st 2014 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: Just scored 12 out of 18, it must be that I can see Canada from my street across Lake Huron-those beavers seem very fierce there, maybe they need some timbits.
If you're going to feed that much sugar to a fierce beaver, I don't want to be anywhere nearby.
Aug 1st 2014 new
Sorry paul, but this Okie got 13 out of 18, Must have been the influence of my Canadian mother in law. laughing
Aug 1st 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Hilarious, Charles, thank you! Alas, I scored only 11/18. They won't let me into Tim Horton's anymore :-(
But tell me, do the Tim Hortons(es?) in Canada have butter tarts? We've tried getting them in NY and found that the Tim Hortons' staff didn't even know what they are. I've had to learn to make my own butter tarts.
Aug 1st 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: But tell me, do the Tim Hortons(es?) in Canada have butter tarts? We've tried getting them in NY and found that the Tim Hortons' staff didn't even know what they are. I've had to learn to make my own butter tarts.
No butter tarts at Tim's these days. They used to sell pecan butter tarts, but they were discontinued. They now have maple pecan danishes that sort of have a similar sugary syrup filling, but it's a completely different pastry.

There are rumors going around about Tim's bringing back discontinued menu items. www.thestar.com

However, as the article states, sometimes things are discontinued for a reason. laughing
Posts 1 - 7 of 7