Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

What is love?

Aug 2nd new

Sorry, i just can't help myself.

www.gagirl.com
Aug 2nd new
Only 70%
Aug 2nd new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: Only 70%
I only got 50%
Aug 2nd new
(quote) Nicole-1018166 said: I only got 50%
I'm not much better, at 60% (only one more correct answer).
Nice new portrait, Nicole!
Aug 2nd new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: I'm not much better, at 60% (only one more correct answer).
Nice new portrait, Nicole!
I guess I have a lot to learn! Thank you, Paul. smile
Aug 2nd new
90%.

You always want me on your trivial pursuit team, even though I know little about TV or movies.

Richard

Aug 2nd new
(quote) Richard-831657 said: 90%.

You always want me on your trivial pursuit team, even though I know little about TV or movies.

Richard

I also got 90 % and it should have been 100 %, They are in error,#4 has two answers.
Aug 2nd new
You don't know how hard it was for me not to post the music video to the early-90s Haddaway song.

I got 70%.
Aug 3rd new

Just did the test scored "40" but hey whats real "love" got to do with this test?

Aug 3rd new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said:

Just did the test scored "40" but hey whats real "love" got to do with this test?

the answer my friend is in the wind ....... maybe, electrifying love at first sight ..........
Posts 1 - 10 of 10