Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Palestinian Christians are the forgotten victims. Please keep them in your prayers along with all innocent casualties on both sides of this hideous war. rosary theheart
tinyurl.com
Aug 2nd new
Praying theheart
Aug 2nd new
My daughter is living in Malta. Her husband is in Syria along his parents and the rest of family. He has no way of getting out to go back to Malta. He told her that if he travels by car he will be stopped and killed. Planes are not flying out. So, Belhaj is stuck in a war zone. Please pray that the war ends soon so many lives will be saved.
Aug 2nd new

Praying rosary May God protect them and give them peace

Aug 2nd new
Praying Praying Praying
Aug 2nd new
Praying Praying Praying
Aug 2nd new
Praying Praying
Aug 2nd new
  • Saint Francis of Assisi
  • Memorial: October 4
  • Patronage: Peace
    Praying

Saint Elizabeth of Portugal
  • Memorial: July 4
    Praying

Saint Florian of Lorch
  • Memorial: May 4
  • Patronage: against battle
    Praying

Saint Andrew Corsini
  • Memorial: January 6
  • Patronage: against civil disorder
    Praying

Infant Jesus of Prague (Prince of Peace)
  • Memorial: 3rd Sunday in May
    Praying

_________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
  • Aug 2nd new
    (quote) Peter-449116 said: Palestinian Christians are the forgotten victims. Please keep them in your prayers along with all innocent casualties on both sides of this hideous war.
    http://tinyurl.com/nc9my9u
    Praying Praying Praying theheart
    Aug 2nd new
    (quote) Connie-17641 said: My daughter is living in Malta. Her husband is in Syria along his parents and the rest of family. He has no way of getting out to go back to Malta. He told her that if he travels by car he will be stopped and killed. Planes are not flying out. So, Belhaj is stuck in a war zone. Please pray that the war ends soon so many lives will be saved.
    Praying Praying Praying theheart hug
    Posts 1 - 10 of 16