Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

If someone told you. "I'M GONNA BLOW UP THIS ZOO BUT IM ONLY GONNA SAVE 3 ANIMALS.."

Which would they be????? eyebrow scratchchin scratchchin scratchchin scratchchin eyebrow

I would save: The giraffs, polar bears, and monkeys

What would yours be?????????
scratchchin scratchchin scratchchin scratchchin :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
Aug 2nd new
(quote) Mary-1013320 said: If someone told you. "I'M GONNA BLOW UP THIS ZOO BUT IM ONLY GONNA SAVE 3 ANIMALS.."

Which would they be?????

I would save: The giraffs, polar bears, and monkeys

What would yours be?????????
If someone told me that I would call the police that would hopefully call the bomb squad wide eyed wide eyed wide eyed wide eyed
Aug 3rd new
LOL

well answer the question. while bomb squad is coming. shhh
Aug 3rd new
The gorillas, the penguins, and the pink flamingos.
Aug 3rd new
That's a tough one since I love all animals
If I have to pick, then maybe the Elephants, Koala Bears, and Sloths
Aug 3rd new
It is difficult to answer, since I love almost all animals. But if I had to choose I would save the Pandas, Koala bear and swans.
Maybe I would try to save more. shhh
Aug 3rd new
Ooooo the pink flamingos I love those too :-)
Aug 3rd new
Thanks guys for replying soo far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wave

Penguins are good too! tongue lil mikie Wolf Whistle
Aug 3rd new
Hmmmm................Monkeys , Bears and as many as I could of the other animals . tough question honestly.
Aug 4th new
Hmm . . . tiger, okapi and . . . I'm having trouble picking a specific kind of bear. Can I just say "all the bears" and clear out that entire section of the zoo?
Posts 1 - 10 of 18