Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to search for someone with exactly the same views. I see they have the option to search for someone who agrees with most of the church teachings, but it doesn't get any more specific than that. Also, even when I search for someone who agrees with most views, it returns results for ALL views too. I've only been here a day, but it seems that many men on here will pass up a girl even if she only disagrees with one teaching, which is sad. Is there any way to search for people who answered nearly the same to every question?
Aug 3rd new
Welcome, Miriam!
If I understand you correctly, you really want not just people who agree with the same percentage of Church teachings, but people who agree to the same specific teachings. That's currently not available through CM as a search parameter.
You'll have to pull up "agrees with most" and then check the individuals for ones who match your views.
You could try asking in the Community Help Forum or submit a help ticket.
Posts 1 - 2 of 2