Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

On marriage and the family in society. Have the two ends of marriage changed? Doctrine does not change. Comments by Benedict XVI and US Bishops.www.youtube.com
Sep 5th new
Doctrine doesn't change. But the aspects of doctrine that people choose to emphasize, and the aspects that they choose to ignore, that changes based on changing culture.
Sep 6th new
(quote) Ann-1080387 said: Doctrine doesn't change. But the aspects of doctrine that people choose to emphasize, and the aspects that they choose to ignore, that changes based on changing culture.

Yoo Hoo Bernard

I pressed on the you tube thingy and then on the Romans thingy and it bought up a heap of sermons. Can you advise me?

Sep 6th new
Hi, Claire. You don't need to click on any of the videos on the right. The link Bernard provided should play the video intended, Marriage & the Current Political Climate. Hope that helps!
Sep 6th new
(quote) Nicole-1018166 said: Hi, Claire. You don't need to click on any of the videos on the right. The link Bernard provided should play the video intended, Marriage & the Current Political Climate. Hope that helps!

Yep thanks that is what I tried. No sound though.

Sep 6th new
(quote) Claire-247015 said:

I'm sorry, Claire. It seems to immediately play when I use the link. Have you tried adjusting the volume?
Sep 6th new
(quote) Claire-247015 said:

I'm sorry, Claire. It seems to immediately play when I use the link. Have you tried adjusting the volume?
Sep 22nd new
Happy birthday, Nicole! :)

Sep 23rd new
Oh, Bernard, you and your thirty minute links! Lol! tongue Can you just give me a summary, please? Thanks.
Sep 24th at 11:22am new
(quote) Marita-847688 said: Happy birthday, Nicole! :)

Thank you, Marita. smile
Posts 1 - 10 of 11