I hope this helps.
The blue bubble in a person's profile, close by their profile photo, is for chatting with a member. The chat bubble that is in the far right hand corner of your screen indicates your chat availability.
To Initiate A Chat:
- Select the Chat Button located at the top of the member's profile.
- If the chat button is inactive, this indicates that the member is either offline or has chosen to disable their chat availability. If this is the case, we recommend sending a message or emotigram to schedule a time to chat when you are both available.
- Enter your message into the textbox provided in the lower right corner of your screen
- Select Enter to send your message to the recipient
If someone else initiates a chat with you:
- A chat box will appear in the lower right corner of your screen showing the message sent by the user
- To respond, enter your message into the textbox & select Enter to send your response
- To close the chat, select the X in the upper right corner.