Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Hello everyone just thought I put this out there for your thoughts on. What love language do you most respond to? I ask this because am reading Gary Chapman's book about this topic. Do you respond to words of affirmations, or gifts, or acts of services. We are all here to educate one another in ways, and I thought I would ask this question, to see what the current trend is? Coming from a man's or women's perspective what can we do to ensure your well-being, and prove without question, that we do value you, and like your presence.
Aug 3rd new
(quote) William-888220 said: Hello everyone just thought I put this out there for your thoughts on. What love language do you most respond to? I ask this because am reading Gary Chapman's book about this topic. Do you respond to words of affirmations, or gifts, or acts of services. We are all here to educate one another in ways, and I thought I would ask this question, to see what the current trend is? Coming from a man's or women's perspective what can we do to ensure your well-being, and prove without question, that we do value you, and like your presence.
Words of affirmation, the more specific the better. A well spoken compliment can do wonders and takes so little time that I am amazed this doesn't get done more often.

Touch is my other language. A pat on the back also does wonders, whether by a stranger or a friend. Given that I am also partial to hugs, both giving and receiving.
Aug 3rd new
I think my love language is acts of service/acts of time. I feel that if people really care about and for me, they will spend quality time with me.
Aug 3rd new
I think for me is acts of service/acts of time, followed to words of affirmation.
Aug 3rd new
Words (because I'm not very bright) and touch (because I'm not completely stupid).
Aug 3rd new
What love language do I respond to? Any and all of 'em, duh. This is the only case where I can be considered fluent in more than one language.
Oh, (sigh) but you're really not asking me, 'cause this is the Under 45 forum and the only way I'm under 45 is on the highway. Sorry.
Aug 3rd new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: What love language do I respond to? Any and all of 'em, duh. This is the only case where I can be considered fluent in more than one language.
Oh, (sigh) but you're really not asking me, 'cause this is the Under 45 forum and the only way I'm under 45 is on the highway. Sorry.
Slash ignore for the reasons Virginia stated. I'm older than 45. And feeling it!
Aug 3rd new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said:  the only way I'm under 45 is on the highway.
As long as your blinker isn't on. laughing
Aug 3rd new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: As long as your blinker isn't on.
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Oh, you said blinker?
Aug 4th new
A gift of your own creation.
Posts 1 - 10 of 26