Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jim is banned for letting me steal the lock on #82 mischievous duck
Aug 3rd new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Jim is banned for letting me steal the lock on #82
What?? Who?? I wasn't paying attention. Banned for not letting me know!
Aug 3rd new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: What?? Who?? I wasn't paying attention. Banned for not letting me know!
Jim is banned for not paying attention!
Aug 3rd new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Jim is banned for not paying attention!
Paul is banned as Attention hasn't filled out a W4 yet and therefore cannot get paid two cents
Aug 3rd new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: Paul is banned as Attention hasn't filled out a W4 yet and therefore cannot get paid
Michael is banned for not realizing that Paul is a Canuck and not under our rules!
Aug 3rd new
Jim is banned for failing to observe the ban thread tradition of banning the person who started the thread FOR starting the thread. (in this case, me)
Aug 3rd new
zoom and the gang are totally banned for the night .............. what a night ...........
Aug 3rd new
zoom and the gang are totally banned for the night .............. what a night ...........
Aug 3rd new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: zoom and the gang are totally banned for the night .............. what a night ...........
Genie sooo banned for banning with a song.

www.youtube.com
Aug 3rd new
(quote) Nicole-1018166 said: Genie sooo banned for banning with a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL_vYpRUwYU
Nicole is banned for not singing along.
Posts 1 - 10 of 200