Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

First Date IQ Quiz

Aug 4th new
Here is another quiz.

www.links2love.com
Aug 4th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Here is another quiz.

http://www.links2love.com/quizzes/perfect_first_date_quiz.htm
Spoiler alert: to rate as a 'genius' on this, pick:
1b
2e
3d
4a
5d
6e
7d
I'd like to claim that I got this on my first try, but that would be fibbing.
Aug 4th new

My score is:

Your score is: 33 (32-50 points) Congratulations! Your First Date IQ is at the certified GENIUS level. You are socially aware, personable and sensitive to others. You'll do well on your first date and all dates thereafter. Go for it!

Aug 4th new
Agree to "go Dutch" if your date offers to pay? Are you kidding? eyepopping crazy faint

But the "pet roach" answer to question 5 was hilarious. laughing laughing

Aug 4th new
Okay.I got 33 Genius. biggrin
Aug 4th new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Okay.I got 33 Genius.
You didn't look at Paul's cheat sheet first, did you? smile wink
Aug 4th new
(quote) Russ-959222 said: Agree to "go Dutch" if your date offers to pay? Are you kidding?

But the "pet roach" answer to question 5 was hilarious.

Don't know that their assumptions about who picks up the check are valid. They didn't give a clue about who asked whom nor which gender the test-taker is... and I believe those factors still count, especially on a first date.
The cockroach thing would leave me seriously creeped out --I did a couple years in a tenement building NYC when I was first married... as a child of the suburbs, I'd never even seen a cockroach before. A mouse would be more acceptable to me as a pet.

Aug 4th new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Spoiler alert: to rate as a 'genius' on this, pick:
1b
2e
3d
4a
5d
6e
7d
I'd like to claim that I got this on my first try, but that would be fibbing.
oh boy, paul, you have a way to spoil the cake, love it though, short cut is the best even if it is a steak or something crossfingers, which means you have good taste or something ...... hug
Aug 4th new
My score was 31.
Aug 4th new
33, Genius.
Posts 1 - 10 of 48