Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Be learning the fine art of chipmunk removal using my brother's air rifle.
What have you been doing lately that you never expected to do?
Aug 4th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Be learning the fine art of chipmunk removal using my brother's air rifle.
What have you been doing lately that you never expected to do?
Going to Lowe's to purchase a drill. It is not a huge deal but it makes me chuckle that I've decided I need one.
Aug 4th 2014 new
Oh and, of course many of us probably feel this one: ...be on an internet dating site... laughing
Aug 4th 2014 new
Like Meg, I never thought I would be on an Internet dating site.
And, I never thought I would revert to Catholicism.

Aug 4th 2014 new
I never thought I'd revert to Catholicism either. And I have no idea how I came to be 55? Just how did that happen? LOL
Aug 4th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: I never thought I'd revert to Catholicism either. And I have no idea how I came to be 55? Just how did that happen? LOL
Somebody must have blinked
Aug 4th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Somebody must have blinked
That was one really long blink. I lost a decade somewhere. If I don't watch out I'll be 60 before I know it!
Aug 4th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: That was one really long blink. I lost a decade somewhere. If I don't watch out I'll be 60 before I know it!
Hey, hey, watch what you're sayin'.....I resemble that remark. raspberry

I never thought a 55 yr. old man would be worried about turning my age! stir the pot! Its getting cold! raspberry shocked
Aug 4th 2014 new
I'm with Linda-I'm 60 also-how could it be-don't feel or act my age or look my age(that's what some people tell me). I think teaching junior high all those years kept me young and keeping up with my grandson.
I use the tree trimmer-long pole with saw at top. Just discovered there was an extension pole inside this year. So pole can be maybe 12 feet tall. It is heavy and awkward-do a little at a time and rest-even use it when on ladder. Can I say I did pay attention to the chores my husband did around our home-he was big and strong and took very good care of our place(4th home-had to start very small and work hard to
purchase larger and nicer homes gradually). Lots of upkeep and will leave it if necessary to relocate.
Aug 4th 2014 new
(quote) Linda-624584 said: Hey, hey, watch what you're sayin'.....I resemble that remark.

I never thought a 55 yr. old man would be worried about turning my age!
Well you look better at 60 than I do at 55, just saying!
Not saying I'm worried about it...... I'm too busy worrying about other things!
Posts 1 - 10 of 98