Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

wave I enjoy going to concerts and mostly they are country unless it's at Christmas time! Have you seen any concerts over the summer???

This summer has been fun as I have seen

Eli Young band
Miranda Lambert
Tyler Farr
Lady Antebellum
Alan Jackson
It has been a good summer!!!! :).
Aug 4th new
I passed up two opportunities within the last month to see my favorite bluegrass singer, Rhonda Vincent. On July 12, Rhonda was at a festival in central PA, but I went instead to a swing dance in Pittsburgh where the reigning Miss Pennsylvania was paying a visit. (And having made that effort, I didn't get to dance with Miss PA.)

I then considered a concert that Rhonda did in northern Virginia, not too far from Front Royal, this past Saturday, but decided I didn't want that hotel expense.

However, there is another opportunity coming up this fall, and closer to home. Rhonda will be in Elkins, WV, about a 2 hour drive from home, on November 1st.
Aug 5th new

The best KISS tribute band in the world, Mr. Speed, was at the county fair this year!

Over 200 KISS Tribute bands from around the world entered a contest to compete in Vegas for the Best KISS Tribute Band. Members of KISS and their organization narrowed that list down to what they felt were the top 20 submissions and Mr. Speed was the chosen band.

They are the best!!

Aug 21st new
Listening to Bo Bice with Blood Sweat and Tears at a free stage at MN State Fair right at this moment.

Garrison Keillor with the CM MN group next Friday at the fair!
Aug 23rd new
I saw Eric Johnson (my favorite guitarist) on August 5.
Sep 1st new
(quote) George-80266 said: I enjoy going to concerts and mostly they are country unless it's at Christmas time! Have you seen any concerts over the summer???

This summer has been fun as I have seen

Eli Young band
Miranda Lambert
Tyler Farr
Lady Antebellum
Alan Jackson
It has been a good summer!!!! :).
Howdy George... Lynyrd Skynyrd opened up the concert series for the Indiana State Fair this year... "Freebird"....
Posts 1 - 6 of 6