Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Tell me about your experience dating in your 40's and 50's. I'm finding dating in my late 40's a challenge...even though physically I haven't changed much. Any advice?What has worked for you and what has not? How do you keep from getting discouraged? Are you having any luck on this site? What's your strategy? IS there anything positive about dating at this age???

Aug 5th new
very warm welcome to the fora/OP Nashwa wave smile..........

Aug 5th new
Carbon 14 works for me.

Actually, I'm able to remove most of the teenage angst from the process of getting to know men so it's actually more fun now. I also know more about myself and what I should look for / what I should avoid. It's easier for me to see whether I'd suit the specific gentleman too. The perspective of years is much better.
Aug 5th new

Thanks Virginia for the positive perspective:) Have you met any nice men on this site? Any more good advice ???

Aug 5th new

Thanks Virginia for the positive perspective:) Have you met any nice men on this site? Any more good advice ???

Aug 5th new

My experience: I am the one who asks for the date.

Anything positive? Well, usually they say yes because they're too surprised to say no. And sometimes they pick up the check.

Aug 5th new
I find that dates come from the woman asking me. Back in the old days, I did the asking. So I agree with Marge, things have changed. Dates tend to vary a great deal from those days. Now dates are more informal. I find myself more comfortable than in my younger years.
Robert
Aug 5th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Carbon 14 works for me.

I prefer Potassium-Argon. laughing
Aug 5th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: I prefer Potassium-Argon.
The Potassium are gone? Who took 'em?
Aug 5th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: The Potassium are gone? Who took 'em?
It was those darn Pannonian Boii again!
Posts 1 - 10 of 139