Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Aug 6th 2014 new
If he's worth it, where's the difficulty?
Aug 6th 2014 new

Can You Make It Work Long Distance?

You're a Long-Distance Lover

You're ready for the commitment. You realize the stress of being far away but accept the compromises you'll have to make in order for your romance to work. Your commitment to him/her is worth your time and you take every chance to be with him/her even for a weekend. Just don't let him/her take over your life. As much as you may love him/her, you have to be true to yourself first and foremost.

Aug 6th 2014 new
I have a whole list of people in the Wedding Prep Room who have made it to marriage through LDR's.. Some couples have made it work from as far apart as USA to New Zealand, Australia, Phillipines, Nigeria and so on..
Aug 6th 2014 new
My score tells me that I am ready for the commitment. The wording of this quiz was odd, though. It brings up school, library and cruising. It sounds this was intended for 20 year college kids LOL
Aug 6th 2014 new
(quote) Bridget-884672 said: My score tells me that I am ready for the commitment. The wording of this quiz was odd, though. It brings up school, library and cruising. It sounds this was intended college kids LOL
I had the impression we are young in the heart .... ummm sounds like us going back to school or continually learning something new every day and then for a well deserve vacation => cruising on a ship or in car... although our library is googling or goo goo me a sweet treat .... doesn't this sound like a lifetime adventure.... hug crossfingers shhh scratchchin biggrin......
Aug 6th 2014 new

1. I can do anything.

2. Been there, done that -- and in the days before email, Skype, and direct-dial long-distance.

3. This quiz was frightening. shocked It sounded like it was designed for very immature college students.

Aug 9th 2014 new
Connie, I would also include whether a person has enough money to make the trip multiple times to visit the other person. Would that person take this risk?
Aug 10th 2014 new
(quote) Thang-1077057 said: Connie, I would also include whether a person has enough money to make the trip multiple times to visit the other person. Would that person take this risk?
yes, if they loved you with all their heart, then they would.
Aug 10th 2014 new
If God is in the mix, who are we to say it is impossible? As my sister once said, "Toss Him the ball and stop worrying!" or sumpin' like that.
Posts 1 - 10 of 14