Now I'm not necessarily talking about the propriety or courtesy of not responding at all, at least not yet (though, as you might imagine, I have an opinion on it). Instead, I'm interested in your reaction.
Seriously ... how do you take it when you send someone a message, they take a look at your profile ... and then refuse to even communicate with you in any way? Now, granted, you can't require someone to find you attractive or personable, but considering the ease with which one may communicate here, well ... it's certainly definitive.
So, do you:
- Shrug your shoulders, think nothing of it, and move on
- Find it mildly irritating and then let it go
- Laugh at their utter lack of taste and perceptiveness
- Take it very much to heart as a judgment of your unworthiness to communicate with the outside world
- Try again, putting a little more effort and thought into your communique
- Message them a second time to tell them exactly what you think of them
- Sigh and wonder what God is trying to tell you
- Oftentimes don't even remember you sent someone a message unless they respond
I've done any and all of these over time (though it's been quite a few years since I told someone off). I'm curious, though, how you handle it.
Let me know, here.