Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Praying rose rosary theheart

54-Day Rosary Novena
August 15th to October 7th
Begins on Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

In the next few days you'll be seeing posts about the 54-day Rosary Novena which members of the CM community have been praying for many years now.

There are great graces in this set of 6 consecutive novenas. It also cultivates the wonderful habit of praying a daily Rosary.

We typically do 3 each year: (i) August 15 (The Feast of the Assumption) to October 7 (The Feast of the Holy Rosary); (ii) November 1 (All Saints) to December 24 (Christmas Eve); and (iii) Ash Wednesday - Divine Mercy Sunday (the Sunday after Easter).

The Lenten Novena begins on Ash Wednesday - March 5. All Catholics are asked to spend Lent with special prayer, fasting, and alms-giving. This rosary novena presents the opportunity for increased prayer and meditation on the mysteries of our faith.

We'll post more information as the beginning date approaches. Pray now for the grace of willingness. Often more than 100 people join these. One of the intentions is for all the intentions of those praying the novena with us, so your intentions will receive over 100 rosaries each day. Each day someone will post the mysteries for that day along with a brief meditation on one of them.

We hope you'll join us.

Aug 5th new

Please ask your family and friends if they would like to participate. Let me know and I will add their names to the list of participants so we can all pray for each other! You may join at any time, including after the novena has begun.

6 Participants . . .so far . . .

Rosary Novena Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Aug 15th) to October 7th

Amy - 56598 - West Hartford, CT
Isabella, West Hartford, CT

David - 364112 - Cleveland, OH

Ed - 886324 - Canonsburg, PA

Linda - 442926 - New Glasgow, NS, CAN

Sherrill-Anne - 13557 - Port-of-Spain, TTO

Aug 5th new
wave Glad and indeed blessed to join in. theheart
Aug 5th new
I'll be very glad to join in. rosary
Aug 5th new
heart So glad to be sharing this beautiful devotion with all of you again Praying rosary theheart
Aug 6th new
There are great graces and blessings to be had from a daily rosary. This 54-day novena helps us grow. It's also a powerful form of prayer of petition. Many people have their intention(s) granted.

Thanks! Looking forward to this.

Aug 6th new
Count me in.
Aug 6th new
me too!
Aug 6th new
rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
Aug 6th new
Sign me up. Praying rosary theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 200