Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Not sure if it is allowed on this site, but my daughter loves to wear the lace head coverings to church (I don't care for them myself) and so I entered to try and win one for her. There was a long discussion on them recently so I know many ladies here really like them. The giveaway is on Facebook here: www.facebook.com
Aug 6th new
(quote) Tessy-971159 said: Not sure if it is allowed on this site, but my daughter loves to wear the lace head coverings to church (I don't care for them myself) and so I entered to try and win one for her. There was a long discussion on them recently so I know many ladies here really like them. The giveaway is on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/veilsbylily
Very gracious of you, Tessy. But does your daughter know you're ruining her odds of winning?
Aug 6th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Very gracious of you, Tessy. But does your daughter know you're ruining her odds of winning?
I thought about that, but I decided it would be nice to share anyway. Winning isn't everything. :)
Posts 1 - 3 of 3