Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

If you could, would you say a prayer or two, it seems one of my two laptops has disappeared -- the one that has most of my research and background information for my dissertation on it. . . I have back ups on flash drives but not everything. I am hoping it was merely misplaced and not removed without my permission from the house. . . trying not to panic about it. Thank you
Aug 7th new
Prayers to St. Anthony to intercede and help you find the computer
Aug 7th new
Prayers to St. Anthony to intercede and help you find the computer
Aug 7th new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: If you could, would you say a prayer or two, it seems one of my two laptops has disappeared -- the one that has most of my research and background information for my dissertation on it. . . I have back ups on flash drives but not everything. I am hoping it was merely misplaced and not removed without my permission from the house. . . trying not to panic about it. Thank you
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug I Hope you find say aprayer to St. Anthony; (he will help ya)
Aug 7th new
Praying Praying
Aug 7th new
Prayers for you to get your laptop back. Praying
Aug 7th new
Praying theheart
Aug 7th new
Saint Philomena
  • Memorial: August 11
  • Patron saint of desperate causes
  • Praying

Saint Rita of Cascia