Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Hypothetically speaking...

Aug 7th 2014 new
Say you've met your match on CM. Things are going great and you're talking marriage.

What is the one thing you are secretly hoping s/he will take over doing once you're married?

Some examples:
-laundry
-cooking
-buying your underwear
-scooping the doggy doody
Aug 7th 2014 new
Pumping gas!
Aug 7th 2014 new
Car Repairs
Aug 7th 2014 new
At one time, I probably would have said cooking, But at this point, no. Instead I would probably be asking what chores I would be able to do for her.
Aug 7th 2014 new
I agree with Connie....car repairs. I don't like to change the oil in my car even though I know how to do it. I'd rather have someone else take over that task and all car maintenance issues smile
Aug 7th 2014 new
preparing meals as that is my weakness, although something that I admire and have a keen of taste...seems I find out more and more men love preparing meals, and boy can they fix one crossfingers hug heart ............
Aug 7th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: preparing meals as that is my weakness, although something that I admire and have a keen of taste...seems I find out more and more men love preparing meals, and boy can they fix one ............
Genie,
my youngest brother loves to cook!
Aug 7th 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: At one time, I probably would have said cooking, But at this point, no. Instead I would probably be asking what chores I would be able to do for her.
You are qute the ladies man, your inbox will be full of views after making this comment!
Aug 7th 2014 new
Susie, what do you have against the person who took your profile picture?
Aug 7th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Susie, what do you have against the person who took your profile picture?
I'm thinking they dressed as Kate Beckett and Richard Castle... or Charlie's Angels
Posts 1 - 10 of 111