Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Why do Knights of Columbus wear the plumed hats?
Can anyone tell me, please?
What do you wonder about?
Aug 7th new
Why any female is attracted to Justin Beiber.
Why Sophia Loren never returns my phone calls.
Why Canadians are allowed to use the same internet as the rest of the world (baiting).
Why my disabled spaceship had to land on THIS planet.
Why southerners talk so funny.
Why Obama wanted to be president.
Aug 7th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Why do Knights of Columbus wear the plumed hats?
Can anyone tell me, please?
What do you wonder about?
Those are called chapeaus. That is part of the fourth degree regalia. As with Knights of old,the 4th degree dresses this way with swords for ceremonials and many church and state events to honor Christ and his Apostles..
Aug 7th new
Why do so many post to me when they should have posted to the originator of the topic.
Aug 7th new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Why any female is attracted to Justin Beiber.
Why Sophia Loren never returns my phone calls.
Why Canadians are allowed to use the same internet as the rest of the world (baiting).
Why my disabled spaceship had to land on THIS planet.
Why southerners talk so funny.
Why Obama wanted to be president.
My theory about Sophia Loren is that she's on the phone constantly with Shelley Fabares, explaining why Shelley doesn't return my calls, either. From Minnesota to Ontario, let's face it, being a guy is HARD!
For my part, I've always wondered why we keep listening to the same experts who have repeatedly failed to predict things that were, a moment after they occurred, entirely obvious.
Aug 7th new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Why do so many post to me when they should have posted to the originator of the topic.
Perhaps they feel you could use the attention.
Aug 7th new
Sorry, that should have been 'which explains why Shelley's not returning my calls, either'. We need an 'edit' feature, don't you think? It would help those of us who are, in the grand old phrase, 'lousy writers but great rewriters".
Aug 7th new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Perhaps they feel you could use the attention.
Yes, I need attention. Why do you think I posted twice to this topic!
Aug 7th new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Sorry, that should have been 'which explains why Shelley's not returning my calls, either'. We need an 'edit' feature, don't you think? It would help those of us who are, in the grand old phrase, 'lousy writers but great rewriters".
OK, don't talk to me any more tonight.....gotta go watch Megyn Kelly,(because she is so smart, of course)!
Aug 7th new
I've always wondered why teen aged boys are more likely to speed, get arrested, etc. than teenaged girls.
I wonder why dark chocolate and red wine go so well together.
I wonder why Sophia and Shelley are playing so hard to get?
I wonder wonder hoo hoop pe do pe do. Who wrote the book of love?

laughing
Posts 1 - 10 of 183