Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Pope Marries Gay Disney Princes in Anti-Catholic "Art"

Read more: newsbusters.org
By Lillian Bozzone | August 8, 2014 | 13:29

Its all for the art, man.

Jos Rodolfo Loaiza Ontiveros, the artist behind the exhibition called Profanity Pop has taken his art to an irreligious level, depicting Mickey Mouse as Christ, Daisy duck as the Virgin Mary holding pregnancy test, and a priest giving communion to Jessica Rabbit. Predictably, Ontiveros is a hit with liberals.

Ontiveros described his collection as a celebration of creative freedom in our time."

Attacking the Catholic Church in pop-culture is so creative and original. Nobodys ever donethat before.

tinyurl.com
Aug 13th 2014 new
I'll guess he wouldn't dare mock Muslims, Buddhists or Scientologists!
Aug 13th 2014 new
I did not even look up the sites! Why give attention to such rubbish! Remember when SNL had small discreet anti-Christian things? That is when I quit watching! I pray that our God teaches those offenders the error in their ways.
Aug 14th 2014 new
Art? Hardly, this is what happens when art schools or any other school is taken over by liberals. They become centers of anti catholic indoctrination.
Aug 14th 2014 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: Pope Marries Gay Disney Princes in Anti-Catholic "Art"
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lillian-bozzone/2014/08/08/pope-marries-gay-disney-princes-anti-catholic-art#ixzz39qTLu4sj
By Lillian Bozzone | August 8, 2014 | 13:29
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lillian-bozzone/2014/08/08/pope-marries-gay-disney-princes-anti-catholic-art#ixzz39qTBVUvA

Its all for the art, man.

Jos Rodolfo Loaiza Ontiveros, the artist behind the exhibition called Profanity Pop has taken his art to an irreligious level, depicting Mickey Mouse as Christ, Daisy duck as the Virgin Mary holding pregnancy test, and a priest giving communion to Jessica Rabbit. Predictably, Ontiveros is a hit with liberals.

Ontiveros described his collection as a celebration of creative freedom in our time."

Attacking the Catholic Church in pop-culture is so creative and original. Nobodys ever donethat before.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lillian-bozzone/2014/08/08/pope-marries-gay-disney-princes-anti-catholic-art#ixzz39qT4pUow
http://tinyurl.com/k2drxko
Since pop art includes Lady Gaga who has committed blasphemy on her stage tours, and admitting to having a pact with satan, this doesn't surprise me. Many souls are being silently being lured into worshiping the enemy through pop culture.
Aug 14th 2014 new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: I did not even look up the sites! Why give attention to such rubbish! Remember when SNL had small discreet anti-Christian things? That is when I quit watching! I pray that our God teaches those offenders the error in their ways.
I agree Christine. To these sick people negative publicity is good publicity. We shouldn't give them what they want.
Aug 14th 2014 new
(quote) Kathleen-311531 said: I'll guess he wouldn't dare mock Muslims, Buddhists or Scientologists!
Somehow the 'daring and transgressive' artists know exactly when to be completely tame conformists.
Aug 15th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Somehow the 'daring and transgressive' artists know exactly when to be completely tame conformists.
They don't say that anti catholicism is the new anti semitism for nothing! It is the last of the accepted prejudices.
Aug 17th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Somehow the 'daring and transgressive' artists know exactly when to be completely tame conformists.
True Paul!
Aug 17th 2014 new
(quote) Sergio-566645 said: They don't say that anti catholicism is the new anti semitism for nothing! It is the last of the accepted prejudices.
And not only accepted Sergio, seems to be quite lauded by many
Posts 1 - 10 of 11